We are running our Hauraki District Council annual satisfaction survey in July and August to find out how satisfied our residents are with the provision of Council services.
Not only are we asking what residents think of Council services in general, a random sample of building and resource consent applicants from the 2016/17 year will be called. These surveys are a valuable opportunity to provide feedback on the Council’s performance and the results will then inform Council’s planning and reporting in the future.
The surveys commence on 12 July and end on 18 August 2017.
All surveys are completely anonymous.
The annual satisfaction survey is completed using randomly selected landline phone numbers of 400 residents. This survey can also be completed online.
Surveys of recent building consent and resource consent applicants will ask randomly selected applicants how satisfied they were with our consent processes.
The annual satisfaction survey can also be completed online below by any Hauraki resident.
|Annual Resident Satisfaction Survey|
What we will be asking:
- Which township you live closest to
- Your age group and gender
- Questions regarding your satisfaction with the Council’s services in general and/or
- Questions regarding a building or resource consent you or someone has lodged on your behalf in the last year.
What we will not be asking:
- Personal questions (other than those listed above).
- Questions about passwords, pin numbers or account details.
If you are concerned with a phone call you have received, please contact our office on 0800 734 834 (from within the District) 07 862 8609.
The surveys are undertaken by an external contractor, Versus Research, on behalf of the Council.
Hauraki District Council appreciates your participation in these surveys.