There are lots of ways you can have your say. Any organisation or member of the public can provide their feedback in writing, verbally in person or both.
If you’d like to put your feedback in writing you can choose from the following options:
- fill in our online submission form
- email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- write a letter addressed to the Council
- print the feedback form attached to one of the consultation documents, fill it out and pop it into the post or drop it into one of our service centres in Ngatea, Paeroa or Waihi.
If you’d prefer to talk to your council representatives:
- contact us to book in to present your views to the Council at a hearing in Paeroa on 25 October 2017. Book by phone or in person – or tick the box on the online/written feedback form. Council staff will contact you closer to the date of the hearing to arrange a time for you to speak.
- speak with a staff member of the strategic planning team and they can draft your verbal feedback into a written statement and will provide you with a copy.
The Council is able to offer assistance with special requirements at a hearing in terms of language translation, including that of sign language, or presenting through audio visual mechanisms e.g. Skype. If assistance is required, please let us know and we will make the appropriate arrangements.
Feedback closes 4.30pm, Monday, 2 October 2017.
Draft Alcohol Control Bylaw
View information and feedback forms about the Draft Alcohol Control Bylaw
Draft Gambling Policy
View information and feedback forms about the Draft Gambling Policy
Submission period closes:
Hearing of submissions:
Have your say
Our Contact Details
Postal: Hauraki District Council, PO Box 17, Paeroa 3640