Our Customer Charter
Your rights as a customer are:
- to be treated with respect
- to receive a timely and accurate response
- to have access to relevant information.
Our commitment to you:
- We will respond to you promptly.
- Our staff will identify themselves.
- We will provide knowledgeable staff at first contact.
- We will fairly interpret and apply the laws, by-laws and regulations.
- Our services standards will be freely available.
- We will review feedback from our customers.
- We welcome feedback about our service.
- The Council has formal feedback procedures. Ask for an information brochure, or check out the Suggestions section on the website to submit your feedback