SceneryCarHouse fade

Hot Topics

Service Request Online

Do you have a Council related problem that requires attention?

Proposed Project Martha

Submissions closed on 14 Sept. Planners reports from HDC and WRC for consideration at the hearing are now available.

Proposed Wind Farm

Resource consent applications lodged for proposed wind farm

Swimming Season

Paeroa Pool opens for limited hours from 3 Nov. All pools open normal hours from 17 Nov.

It's more than just a job

View our latest job vacancies and apply online.

Kerbside Collections

Week 2 begins Monday 12 November 2018

To ensure you select the correct form for your purpose, please take the time to read the information linked to the topic first.

In most cases the forms are presented in PDF format which will require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer please visit  to download a free copy.

Alcohol Licensing

See also Liquor Ban Dispensation Application Form (17KB) Adobe PDF document


For all building consent application forms and checklists go to the Waikato Building Consents website:  or directly to Applications Forms & Checklists on the Waikato Building Consents website.

In addition the following checklists are also available:



Corridor Access & Traffic Management Plan

Dog Registration

 Environmental Health - Food Safety
Event Calendar

FixIt - Service Request

Gambling or TAB Venue Consent

Hall Hire

Hauraki Plains Memorial Wall

Historic Structure Recording Form

The form is to be used for Category C Heritage items (as listed in section 6.1 of the District Plan) that will be demolished or relocated.

Land Information Memorandum (LIM)

Liquor Ban Dispensation

Liquor Licensing

See Alcohol Licensing

Pensioner Flats

 IMPORTANT: The original completed forms (not a fax or copy) must be returned to HDC and not directly to your bank.

Resource Consent - Subdivisions and Land-use

Please note: Forms 9, 9A, 8A and 8B will open with Adobe Acrobat Reader and can be filled in on screen to be saved or printed. We recommend you update to the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to ensure the form retains the data you type in. Otherwise the form may save as a blank and lose your work. The latest version of adobe Acrobat Reader can be found at

Service Request - FixIt


Sewer Connection

Stormwater Connection

Street Opening Permit changed to:

Corridor Access


Suggestions Online

Traffic Management Plan & Corridor Access

Vehicle Crossing

Water Connection

Water - Tanker filling from hydrants