Proposed Temporary Road Closure
Pursuant to the Section 11(e) of the Tenth Schedule of the Local Government Act 1974, notice is hereby given that for the purpose of a Christmas Parade organised by Go Waihi it is intended to close the following roads to ordinary vehicular traffic for the period indicated hereunder. During the proposed period of closure provision will be made for ordinary vehicular traffic, which would otherwise use the road, to use alternative routes.
Period of closure: Saturday 2nd December 2023, 10.00am to 2.00pm
Roads to be closed in Waihi:
- SH2 – Seddon St and Rosemont Rd, from School Lane to Kenny St.
- Seddon St – From Rosemont Rd to Gilmour St.
- Mueller St – From service lane to Seddon RAB
- Haszard St – From Seddon St to Haszard St Service Lane (RP/0.220).
- Moresby Ave – From School Lane to Seddon Rd RAB continuing on to Kenny St.
Alternative provision for ordinary vehicular traffic will be made with signs, cones and barriers to redirect traffic on detour.
It will be an offence under the above regulations for any person otherwise than under authority of an authorised permit to use the road for ordinary vehicular traffic during the proposed period of closure.
Any objections should be directed to Transport Manager on 07 862 8609 or email@example.com by 24 November 2023.
L D Cavers
Hauraki District Council