Our Annual Plan details the Council's activities, services and work programme, as well as financial and funding statements, for the period 1 July to 30 June. We produce a Long Term Plan (LTP) every three years, and an Annual Plan is produced in the other two years.
The Annual Plan gives us the opportunity to adjust our work programme and expected financial costs and income from what we had forecast in our Long Term Plan. If we make material changes to what's in our LTP, we may consult with the community before finalising our plan. The LTP should be referred to for more detailed information than what is presented in the Annual Plan.
2022/23 Annual Plan and rating change to SUIP
In April 2022, we asked for community feedback on our draft Annual Plan for the 2022/23 year. At the same time, we also proposed to introduce Separately Used or Inhabited Parts (SUIPs) as a different method of rating some annual charges. We thank those who took the time to share their views with us, and help inform Council’s decision making process.
The Council adopted the 2022/23 Annual Plan at its meeting of 29 June 2022. The Council also decided to change how we rate some of our annual charges.
What you’ll find in the annual plan:
- our progress against our financial strategy – how the plan stacks up
- how much it costs us to provide each service group
- specific changes to each activity including expenditure, income and service performance
- the full list of projects planned for the year
- our forecast financial statements including sample rates properties.
Read the document
- View the 2022/23 Annual Plan [PDF, 2.1 MB]
If you would like a hard copy of the Annual Plan please call us on 07 862 8609 or 0800 734 834 (from within the District) and we will arrange for a copy to be sent to you.
Rating Area Maps
We've developed some maps so it's easy to see whether certain rates are applicable to your property.
- View the rating area maps