Annual Report 2018/19
This annual report document presents our key achievements for the 2018/19 year (1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019).
- Hauraki District Council Annual Report 2018/19 [PDF, 5.2 MB]
What you’ll find in this document
- An introduction and overview of this document, including a message from the Mayor and Chief Executive, the wider context, your 2018/19 elected members, our community outcomes and more.
- An overview of the achievements of our Council Controlled Organisations (CCOs) in the 2018/19 year.
- Our progress against the goals we set in our Financial Strategy.
- For each of our activities, this annual report outlines:
- What the activity cost and how it was funded
- Our progress in 2018/19 against our intended level of service targets (including the results for the mandatory performance measures where applicable)
- An outline of the projects that were completed in 2018/19
- The projects that we planned to complete in 2018/19 but didn’t
- Our financial statements for the 2018/19 year
- A report from Audit New Zealand regarding this annual report
- A list of all Council Committees and their members.
Previous annual reports:
- Hauraki District Council Annual Report 2017/18 [PDF, 5.1 MB]
- Hauraki District Council Annual Report 2016/17 [PDF, 6.1 MB]