Proposed Plan Change 4 - Miscellaneous Plan Change
Proposed Plan Change 4 proposes a number of administrative changes to the Operative Hauraki District Plan.
The proposed changes are to amend definitions; correct cross references; update maps, schedules (eg Significant Natural Areas, Heritage Features, Significant Trees) and references to external documents, and; to make relatively minor amendments to improve overall consistency and administration of the District Plan.
Submissions on Proposed Plan Change 4 closed at 4pm on 16 October 2020. A summary of the decisions requested by submitters and a full copy of the submissions are available below.
- Summary of the decisions requested by submitters
- Full copy of the submissions (separated into three parts due to the large file size)
The following persons may make a further submission:
- any person representing a relevant aspect of the public interest; and
- any person that has an interest in the proposal greater than the interest that the general public has;
- the local authority itself (Hauraki District Council).
A further submission may only express support or opposition to a matter raised in an original submission. It must not raise new points of submission.
Further submission forms are also available from any Hauraki District Council office or Library in Paeroa, Waihi, Ngatea, Turua, Kaiaua or Whiritoa.
Further submissions must be received by Council no later than 4pm, 16 November 2020.
Proposed Plan Change 4 Documents
- Proposed Plan Change 4 - Section 32 Report [PDF, 513 KB]
- Appendix 1 [PDF, 524 KB]
- Attachments 1-3 [PDF, 362 KB]
- Attachment 4 [PDF, 8.3 MB]
- Attachments 5-6 [PDF, 793 KB]
View the public notice for further submissions to Proposed Plan Change 4