Are you looking for funding for a local arts project?
Applications for funding assistance to local arts projects and initiatives within the territory of the Hauraki District Council are now being received for projects that take place between 1 April 2019 and 30 March 2020.
The scheme’s three funding criteria are:
- Broad community involvement – Your project will create opportunities for local communities to engage with and participate in arts activities;
- Diversity – Your project will support the diverse arts and cultural traditions of local communities, enriching and promoting their uniqueness and cultural diversity; and
- Young people – Your project will enable and encourage young people (under 18 years) to engage with and actively participate in the arts.
Who can apply?
You can be an individual or a group. Individuals must be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents. To find out more about whether your project can get funding, please read the Creative Communities Scheme Funding for Local Arts brochure [PDF, 1.3 MB]
Apply for funding
A Creative Communities Scheme brochure, application guide and application form are available to download below. These documents are also available from our Council offices.
- Creative Communities Scheme Funding for Local Arts brochure [PDF, 1.3 MB]
- Creative Communities Scheme Application Guide [PDF, 389 KB]
- Creative Communities Scheme Application Form [PDF, 151 KB]
Applications close 4:00pm Monday 18 March 2019
Projects must take place between 1 April 2019 and 30 March 2020
For further information contact:
Administrator - Creative Communities Scheme
Hauraki District Council
07 862 8609 or
0800 734 834 toll free within the District