Feels like deja vu to be in Level 2?
Here's some new information for this time round
NZ Covid Tracer app
It's important everyone records their movements using the NZ COVID Tracer app. Sign up to protect yourself, your whanau and community.
If you don’t have the app, get it now, and start using it whenever you are out and about. You can download it from the Covid-19 website.
The app gives us a strong head start in responding to new cases. It is not enough to rely on your memory or personal records.
QR Codes for businesses
- All businesses will need to display a QR code for the NZ COVID Tracer app by 11.59am 19 August.
- It's easy for businesses to download a QR code for their business using a fast new process - create your QR code poster
- If you need help generating your QR code posters or have questions or feedback about NZ COVID Tracer:
- call the Ministry of Health on 0800 800 606
- email firstname.lastname@example.org.
'Personal Hygiene is where it's at'
- Keep a 2 metre physical distance and wear a mask when in public when you can’t distance, for example on public transport.
- Stay home if you’re sick, wash your hands, cough or sneeze into your elbow; clean surfaces.
- If you have cold or flu like symptoms call your doctor or the Healthline team (for free) on 0800 358 5453 or +64 9 358 5453 for international SIMS.
Find out more and stay updated
- Find out more about our services in Alert Level 2
- Find out more and stay updated on Covid-19 in New Zealand: covid19.govt.nz
- The official Ministry of Health website is still the main source of all up-to-date New Zealand COVID-19 health information and advice www.health.govt.nz