Applications open 9am Monday 15th of February and closes 4pm Monday 15th of March.
The assessment panel will meet on Tuesday 23 March to assess applications. Contact with the successful applicants will be made before mid-April.
Are you looking for funding for a local arts project?
Applications for funding assistance to local arts projects and initiatives within the territory of the Hauraki District Council are now being received for projects that take place between 1 April 2020 and 30 March 2021.
The scheme’s three funding criteria are:
- Broad community involvement – Your project will create opportunities for local communities to engage with and participate in arts activities;
- Diversity – Your project will support the diverse arts and cultural traditions of local communities, enriching and promoting their uniqueness and cultural diversity; and
- Young people – Your project will enable and encourage young people (under 18 years) to engage with and actively participate in the arts.
Who can apply?
You can be an individual or a group. Individuals must be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents. To find out more about whether your project can get funding, please read the Creative Communities Scheme Funding for Local Arts brochure [PDF, 1.3 MB]
Apply for funding
A Creative Communities Scheme brochure, application guide and application form are available to download below. These documents are also available from our Council offices.
- Creative Communities Scheme Application Guide [PDF, 478 KB]
- Creative Communities Scheme Application Form [PDF, 758 KB]
- Creative Communities Scheme Application Form [DOCX, 76 KB]
Applications close 4pm Monday 15th of March.
Projects must take place between 1 April 2021 – 30th March 2022.
For further information contact:
Hauraki District Council
07 862 8609 or
0800 734 834 toll free within the District