The Census Regional Tour – Tatau Tātou All of us Count is coming to the Paeroa War Memorial Hall on Thursday 20 October 2 – 4pm.
It’s an opportunity for people to learn more about how the Census works, why it’s important and what changes are happening to make the 2023 Census more accessible with easier ways to participate.
Remember the days when the Census people would knock on your door and go through a whole range of questions with you? That’s still an option for people, but the good news is the 2023 Census will be online too.
Census Day will be Tuesday 7 March 2023
If stats are your thing..
Or you’ll be involved in supporting the Census, the Tatau Tātou All of us Count roadshow is for you. This event will be brought to you by members of the Census Customer Engagement Team, your local Community Engagement Team and Collections staff who are working in your area. It will include:
- What makes 2023 Census different
- What we are doing within 2023 Census to improve outcomes for Māori
- How you can make a big impact on its success
- What’s changed on the census form and why
- Accessibility initiatives
- Issues that affected your region last Census and what is being done to mitigate these
- The benefits for all of us
- The ‘journey of a question’ and a whole lot more.
The presentation will be followed by snacks and refreshments with ample time for you to meet the team and for them to answer any of your questions.
Census 2023 Regional Roadshow
Paeroa War Memorial Hall – Thursday 20 October, 2-4pm