Proposed Plan Change 4 - Miscellaneous Plan Change
Proposed Plan Change 4 proposes a number of administrative changes to the Operative Hauraki District Plan.
The proposed changes are to amend definitions; correct cross references; update maps, schedules (eg Significant Natural Areas, Heritage Features, Significant Trees) and references to external documents, and; to make relatively minor amendments to improve overall consistency and administration of the District Plan.
Submissions on Proposed Plan Change 4 closed at 4pm on 16 October 2020. A summary of the decisions requested by submitters and a full copy of the submissions are available below.
- Summary of the decisions requested by submitters
- Full copy of the submissions (separated into three parts due to the large file size)
Further submissions were called for and closed at 4pm, 16 November 2020.
Proposed Plan Change 4 Documents
- Proposed Plan Change 4 - Section 32 Report [PDF, 513 KB]
- Appendix 1 [PDF, 524 KB]
- Attachments 1-3 [PDF, 362 KB]
- Attachment 4 [PDF, 8.3 MB]
- Attachments 5-6 [PDF, 793 KB]
View the public notice for further submissions to Proposed Plan Change 4