To ensure you select the correct form for your purpose, please take the time to read the information linked to the topic first.
Do It Online
- Online forms open up like a webpage and can be filled in and submitted directly in the website.
- You will see a confirmation message after submitting this type of form and in most instances receive an email copy.
Fillable form options
Of our forms that can be downloaded and printed, some of them can be filled in electronically. You will easily tell the difference by trying to type in details.
Use one of the following methods to complete a PDF form:
- Download, print, complete and return to us (deliver, or scan and email, or post).
- Fill in electronically in the browser or with Adobe Acrobat, SAVE on your device (to retain your data) and then email the saved copy to us.
If a signature is required:
- In the browser you can sign using the draw tool.
- In Adobe Acrobat you can upload a signature to the Adobe application which then allows you to place it in the signature field