COVID-19 – what we’re doing
During the COVID-19 lockdown our number one priority continues to be the well-being of our communities, local businesses and staff.
We'll do our best to continue to meet the essential needs of our communities in these unprecedented times.
Find out what’s happening with our facilities, services and venues
Find information about coronavirus
Our Customer Charter
Your rights as a customer are:
- to be treated with respect
- to receive a timely and accurate response
- to have access to relevant information.
Our commitment to you:
- We will respond to you promptly.
- Our staff will identify themselves.
- We will provide knowledgeable staff at first contact.
- We will fairly interpret and apply the laws, by-laws and regulations.
- Our services standards will be freely available.
- We will review feedback from our customers.
- We welcome feedback about our service.
- The Council has formal feedback procedures. Ask for an information brochure, or use our Suggestions form to submit your feedback.