Property files can be viewed in person at any of our offices or an electronic copy can be ordered by completing the online order form.
|Order a property file|
We'll need time to gather the information for you which will vary depending on the property file and size, and will most likely incur a fee.
A property file contains documents associated with the property and may include any of the following:
- Building Permits/Consents and associated plans
- Building Consent
- Approved plans and specifications
- As laid/as built plans
- Code of Compliance Certificates
- Latest swimming pool inspection
- Latest Building Warrants of Fitness
- Subdivision and Land Use Resource Consent decision report including conditions
- Resource Consent approved plan
The amount of information we hold will depend on the age of the building and whether work has occurred on the property without us being advised.
A property file does not replace a LIM report. We strongly recommend that you apply for a LIM report.
|Standard residential property - View in person / Emailed link / USB (for pick up or couriered)||Within 10 days following payment||$30 in advance|
|Other than standard residential property||To be determined||To be quoted|
|Requests for limited printed pages will incur printing costs||View our fees and charges schedule|
Find out more
For more information please read Viewing or ordering a property file.