General information regarding residential subdivision under the Hauraki section of the Hauraki District Plan is set out in the following document:
- Guide to Residential Subdivision [PDF, 211 KB] .
Topics covered in this guide include:
- Standards for general lot subdivision in the residential zone
- Domestic effluent disposal for unsewered sections
- What about Rights of Way?
- Are there any standards to be met for existing houses?
- High voltage transmission lines
- How long does it take to get a resource consent?
- How much will it cost?
- Where do I go from here?
For detailed information and rules about residential subdivisions in the Hauraki area of the district you will need to refer to the Hauraki section of the District Plan.
For information and rules about subdivision in the Franklin/Wharekawa area of the District you will need to refer to the Franklin section of the District Plan or talk to the Duty Planner.
Please contact the Duty Planner if you have any enquiries about residential subdivisions.
Phone 0800 734834 from within the District or (07) 862 8609