There are a variety of connections that homeowners may require for new or existing properties:
- Vehicle Crossing / Driveway Entrances
Any connection to Council water mains must be done by our Council's Works team. There is a process involved as follows:
- You will need to complete a quote request form.
- The Works team will review and price the connection (10 working days). A quote will be forwarded for your review.
- You will need to accept the quote by responding to the email or returning the signed form.
- Once the acceptance of the quote is received, an invoice will be issued for all or part of the connection. This invoice will need to be paid before the connection will be constructed.
- Once complete any balance owing will be invoiced. When final payment is received, the connection will be signed off and forwarded to you for your records.
Sewer Connections and Stormwater Connections
Unfortunately, we no longer complete sewer and stormwater connections. Please contact your local plumber/drainlayer to give you a quote and complete these works for you. Please arrange for these works to be inspected by our Council Development Engineer.
Vehicle Crossing/Driveway Entrances
If you or your contractor will be creating your vehicle crossing/driveway entrance you will need to complete a Vehicle Crossing Permit Application. All vehicle crossings must be approved by the Council and inspected by our staff throughout construction. All vehicle crossings must be approved by the Council and inspected by our staff throughout construction. Find out more about vehicle crossings, including specifications and the permit application form.
Vehicle crossings are normally completed by the same contractor that is completing the driveway however at times you may need to employ a separate contractor.
To get a quote for the work you require, use the Online Quote Request form:
Location of Services