Notification of decision on plan change
Hauraki District Council gives notice that it has made its decisions on the provisions and matters raised in submissions on the following Plan Change:
Plan Change 4: Miscellaneous
Pursuant to Clause 10(4)(b) of the First Schedule of the Resource Management Act 1991, Hauraki District Council gives notice that on 26 May 2021 it made Decisions on submissions to Plan Change 4: Miscellaneous.
Changes contained in Sections:
- Areas Subject to Inundation: Rural Zone (5.1); Industrial Zone (5.12); Residential Zone (5.7)
- Traffic Noise Sensitivity: Rural Zone (5.1); Coastal Zone (5.4); Karangahake Gorge Zone (5.5); Residential Zone (5.7); Low Density Residential Zone (5.8); Township Zone (5.10)
- Pedestrian Frontage Rules / Permitted Activities: Town Centre Zone (5.11)
- Definitions: Car Tracking Curve/Commercial Services/Industrial Activity/Minor Dwelling Unit (4)
- Car Tracking Curve/Vehicle Crossings: Appendix B (8.6.14)
- Temporary Uses and Buildings: Martha Mineral Zone (5.17)
- Earthworks: Excavations and Placement of Fill (Earthworks) Permitted Activities (P9 and P9A)
- Poplar (Komata): Section 6.4.6 and map 23
- Grand Junction Refinery Building: Sections 184.108.40.206 / 220.127.116.11 and Map K4
- Permitted Activities / Cross Reference: Conservation (Indigenous Forest) Zone (5.2)
Withdrawal of changes relating to Hazardous Substances section of the Plan Change
Pursuant to Clause 8D of the First Schedule of the Resource Management Act 1991, Hauraki District Council gives notice that on 26 May 2021 it decided to withdraw Items 6a and 93 of Proposed Plan Change 4: Miscellaneous for the reason that the resource management issues associated with amending the hazardous substances provisions of the District Plan are complex, inter-related and highly contested.
To view the full public notice of Proposed Plan Change 4: Miscellaneous provisions, visit https://www.hauraki-dc.govt.nz/our-council/district-plan/
To view the Decisions and Amendments of Proposed Plan Change 4: Miscellaneous provisions, visit https://www.hauraki-dc.govt.nz/our-council/district-plan/ or any Hauraki District Council offices and libraries from 12 noon 18 June 2021.
Hauraki District Council